Wednesday 17 February 2010

Assignment 2c - The Stories

The pupose of the experiment was to understand the meaning and concept behind a visual language.  I was asked to show a set of random people three pictures without words and to link them in some way by story.


Here are some of the responses I got...


Person 1 - Female 47 Medical Secretary Dundee
The pigeon had lost his way home and could not find his friends anywhere. He decided the only way he could find his way home was to use google maps on the computer. So he found the nearest internet cafe and started clicking away on the mouse. After a long time he eventually mapped out how to get home but by now he was very tired and decided to get a tube home instead of flying. When he got to the tube station it was very late and the esculators were empty but he got the tube on time and made it home safe.

Person 2 - Male 20 Student Dundee
I was slowly desending from the esculator when all of a sudden my mouse fell out of my laptop bag and a bird thought it was food and took off in the sky with it.

Person 3 - Male 20 Shop Assistant Dundee
You will never believe me but when I was walking down the elcalator there was a bird to my right and a mouse to my left and they were speaking to each other as if I wasn't in the middle of them.

Person 4 - Male 57 Unemployed Dundee
Hurrying up the esculator not paying attention, I was looking at a strange pigeon in the corner and I trip over a computer mouse that someone had dropped.

Person 5 - Female 37 Receptionist Dundee
While on my way to the esculator I happened to look out the window and saw a pigeon fly past with a mouse in his mouth. The funny thing was it was a computer mouse and not a real mouse.

Person 6 - Male 23 Joiner Dundee
When I was on holiday I had to go buy a new computer mouse at the shopping centre. When I got there I had to walk up the stairs as there was a dead pigeon on the esculator and it had to be stopped so they could get it off.

Person 7 - Male 19 Waitor Monifeith
One day a bird flew into our college class, picked up a mouse then flew away down the escalators with it.

Person 8 - Male 19 Consumer Provision Managment Training Coach Leader Dundee
A wee mouse said 'You ya' big bird, what you looking at?' ... The bird looked in fear and shot off down the escalator.

No comments:

Post a Comment