Wednesday 17 March 2010

Assignment 4a - Brainstorming

For this assignment we were asked to choose a topic from a list of questions we were given which we were to base interviews on. The purpose of this assignment was to interact with people and use tactful questions to get the answers that I wanted out of the subjects so that I could come to a good conclusion on my chosen topic. The question I chose to base my interviews around was...


‘How do people accumulate “stuff”?


I brainstormed the subject to give myself ideas of what it was I was trying to find out from my subjects and what questions I would need to ask to get useful information from them. The image below is a record of my brainstorming.  (Apologies for the image, would not let me turn it around but I will get it fixed shortly)




No comments:

Post a Comment